Light steel villa, also known as light steel structure house, its main material is light steel keel made of hot galvanized aluminum steel strip synthesized by cold rolling technology.
Light steel villa is a new type of house originated from North America, which is cheap and easy to build.
Light steel villas have three main features: safety, comfort and fast construction. It is called light steel villa because it is based on light steel structure and has a beautiful appearance after it is built. Although the light steel villa looks similar to ordinary houses, the light steel villa does not use a single brick and does not use a trace of reinforced concrete.
There are two types of villas on the market today, one is ordinary concrete and the other is steel. Compared with ordinary concrete villas, light steel villas have the following advantages.
- Fast. Compared with concrete villas, light steel villas have a particularly short construction time and a wide range of construction.
- Safety. Light steel villas can resist earthquakes, wind and snow, insects and ants, and are of high quality.
- Environmental protection. Light steel villa has less consumables, and the materials can be recycled.
- Comfortable. Light steel villa has good sound insulation effect.
- Beautiful shape. It looks particularly ornamental. The new beautiful and chic light steel villa is refreshing.
- High cost performance. Light steel villa has short working time, less consumables, good effect and high cost performance.